- 15.31.Yunak: Yunak is a city settled by many civilizations. King Road of the Lydian state (Road of Gold) passes through Yunak. The road remains in Ballıhisar of Sivrihisar give information about the King Road. It is understood from the findings today that Yunak and its surroundings were covered in the forests and viniculture was widespread. There are various views about the origins of the name Yunak. One of these is the word "Yunak (Washing)", which describes the wishes of those washing clothes and their animals at the Karataş stream. According to the second view, the Turgutlular cleaned their sheep and lambs in Karataş stream and said "Yünü Ak" by looking at the cleaned animals. This changed into "Yunak" in time. Until 1912, Yunak was a part of Çeltik, but then it became part of Hatırlı. Upon the transfer of the district center to Cihanbeyli, Yunak became a part Akşehir, gained the status of budjak, and later district in 1953. The district is located on the north-west of Konya. It is surrounded by Cihanbeyli to the east, Emirdağ and Sultandağı to the west, Ilgin, Kadınhan, Sarayönü to the south, Tuzlukçu to the southwest, Polatlı, Haymana and Çeltik to the north. Among the sightseeing places of the district are, in the district center, caves, shelters and remains of fortifications, Turgut Town Miskamit city ruins, castle ruins in the village of Harunlar, fortress and city ruins in Hursunlu village, Taşkınlar highland, Pissiya city ruins in Samıt and Kapaklı of Piribeyli town, stacked mound and ruins of sarcophagus in Malçıskan and church and city ruins of Karagöz Ağılı.